Monday 16 October 2017

Hiša strahov - Haunted house

Živjo,
Konec meseca se hitro bliža, zato sem v zadnjih dneh naredila nekaj voščilnic za noč čarovnic, ki jih bom poslala čez lužo, kjer noč čarovnic doživljajo malo drugače kot pri nas. Tole najdeš na Jane's doodles blogu. :)
Hello there,
It's almost the end of the month, so I made some halloween cards in this last few days. I will send them to my friends in the US, cause they celebrate halloween a bit different then we do. You can find this card on Jane's doodles blog. :)

Poglej jo:
Take a look:
Tako kot na kar nekaj zadnjih čestitkah, sem tudi danes naredila ozadje s pomočjo distress blazinic, še prej pa sem odtisnila in maskirala željene štampiljke. Ko je bilo ozadje končano, sem odstranila maske in odtise pobarvala z alkoholnimi flomastri. Na koncu sem s pomočjo belega kulija narisala še nekaj zvezdic. :)
First, I stamped out the images and masked them so I could make an ink blended background. Next, I removed the masks and coloured the stamped images with alcohol markers. In the end, I just used my white pen to draw in some stars. :)


Izzivi:
Challenges:
-Make my monday #57: I PUT A SPELL ON YOU (HALLOWEEN)

Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Kaja
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies: 

Distress ink - BLACK SOOT
Distress ink - BLACK SOOT

Distress ink - SEEDLESS PRESERVES
Distress ink - SEEDLESS PRESERVES

Distress ink - STORMY SKY
Distress ink - STORMY SKY

Spectrum noir alcohol markers
Spectrum noir alcohol markers

Sakura - WHITE gel pen
Sakura - WHITE gel pen

Memento - Tuxido black
Memento - Tuxido black

Jane's doodles - HAUNTED HOUSE
Jane's doodles - HAUNTED HOUSE
Shop at:
JD

3 comments:

  1. Love halloween!
    to bad is not popular here.
    love your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with fabulous coloring of the night sky! Hope you will play with us again at MMM.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! I love your background and the reflection on the house. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥