Saturday 17 June 2017

Tresočka - Shaker

Živjo,
Upam, da uživaš v tem lepem dnevu. Jaz sem sicer večino dneva preživela za knjigami, a sem vseeno našla nekaj časa za izdelavo te čestitke. :)
Hello there,
I hope that you are enjoying your day. I am studing for almost the whole day, but I found some time to make this card. :)

Poglej:
Look:
Po dolgem času sem spet izdelala tresočko. Odločila sem se, da bom tele prikupne vidre pobarvala in jih postavila okrog mojega tresočega okenčka. Nisem kaj preveč komplicirala in sem zato dodala le še napis in pa malo potiskanega zelenega papirja. :)
I made a shaker card this time! I decided to use this cute otters and put them around my shaker. I didn't want to make it too complicated so I just added the sentiment and some green patterned paper. :)

Izzivi:
Challenges:
MFT camp create day #3: SHAKER
CAS on sunday #110: ANIMALS
Simon says stamp: EMBOSSING
Addicted to stamps #246: ANYTHING GOES

Hvala, da me spremljaš!
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Kajcyika
--------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:
  • Inks: Versafine - Onyx black; Versamark - Sticky ink; Distress oxide - Broken china
  • Stamps: My favorite things - Ottery love you
  • Dies: Lawn fawn - Scalloped stitched borders; Sizzix - Scalloped circles
  • Markers: ZIG clean color real brush - 096 Mid gray, 091 Light gray, 041 Light green, 050 Yellow
  • Paper: Rayher 300g - White, Black; Derwent - 300g smooth watercolor paper; Neenah - Desert storm; My favorite things - Dots & stripes bright
  • Adhesive: Double sided tape; Double sided foam rectangles
  • Embellishments: Blue and silver sequins
  • Other: Scissors; Acrylic block; Kuretake - Water brush; White gel pen; Heat tool; Ranger embossing powder - Wheathed white

4 comments:

  1. Zelo prikupna in nežna tresočka, narejeno cortno, tako kot ti znaš. Lep pozdrav in ob knjigah le najdi kakšen trenutek časa za ustvarjanje. Lep pozdrav, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo odmora pa si le moraš vzeti :)
    No, v tem času si bila tudi pridna in naredila prikupno voščilnico.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lušna tresočka, zgleda kot bi vidre plavale v vodi.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥