Tuesday 13 September 2016

Prikupen okrogloličen kuža - Cute chubby puppy

Živjo,
Upam, da uživaš v prelepem sončnem dnevu. Sama sem ga preživela v ustvarjalnici in ni mi žal, saj je nastalo veliko novih čestitk. :)
Hello there,
I hope you are enjoying this sunny day. I was crafting most of the day and I was really productive so made a lot of new cards. :)

Ta je ena izmed njih:
This is one of them:
Uporabila sem Craftin desert divas digi z imenom Party puppy. Ali ni prikupeeeen? Res sem uživala v barvanju le tega! :)
I'm using this gorgeous Craftin desert divas digi called Party puppy. Isn't it soooo cute? I really enjoyed coloring it! :)
Party puppy
Naj te spomnim, da se nam še vedno lahko pridružiš na mesečnem FB izzivu z naslovom KMETIJA. Zelo bomo vesele tvojih izdelkov. :)
I just wanted to remind you that you can still participate in our FB challenge with a theme FARM. We will be really happy to see what you create! :)

To je za danes vse, ne pozabi pogledati njihove trgovine - saj veš, v tem primeru vsak klik zame šteje. :)
That's it for today. Don't forget to check Craftin desert divas store. They have so many great stuff! :)

Hvala, da me spremljaš!

Thanks for visiting my blog!


Kajcyika
--------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your attention and lovely comments.
You are welcome to visit my facebook page. :)

1 comment:

Thanks for your attention and lovely comments! ♥